NAS JRB Credit Union has joined together with other credit unions nationwide in a cooperative effort to bring you a new choice in financial convenience. A service center is a credit union facility that is actually owned and shared by a group of credit unions. It can also be a teller station operating in an authorized credit union's lobby called an "Outlet," to provide services for members of other credit unions. Wherever you see the distinctive "swirl" logo, you are at a Credit Union Service Center. By using the CU Service Centers Network, your membership and accounts remain at your own credit union, but you can access your accounts and conduct business with your credit union through any of the convenient CU Service Center locations.
- At a CU Service Center you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer between sub-accounts
- Obtain check withdrawals
- Cash Checks
- Make loan payments and much more
- No matter where you may be on the road, your credit union is now as close as the nearest CU Service Center!